Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Tweet, tweet nibble,nibble

So this post today is about my pets snowy and Ziggy...
Ziggy  is my pet hamster he is six months but he is huge he looks more like a baby  guinea pig hahahah :))) he is a Syrian hamster and I think it's like the biggest type of pet hamster you can get but don't quote me on that I could be wrong. Ziggy is that big that we had to get him a bigger cage and hamster wheel because he out grew his last one. If you have any questions about him you can leave me a wee comment and I will try and answer your question...        










My other pet snowy is a blue and white budgie around five and six. He loves to fly around the house pooping  everywhere :))) unfortunately just know he isn't very well he keeps being sick, he have been to the vets three times with them and they have no idea what's wrong with him. If you guys know anything about budgies could you maybe comment down bellow suggesting what could be wrong with him :)))
     















4 comments:

  1. Your hamster is so cute! I hope you budgie gets better soon!(: xo
    Molly Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a hamster or a budgie, bet they're both fun and different to look after. Hope your budgie gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete