Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

My hair care routine

So I have very long, thick blonde hair which needs a lot of work to keep it looking healthy and shiny and since I'm running out of ideas of blog posts to do I thought I would show you how I keep care of my hair.


First I wash my hair with garner ultimate blends shampoo and conditioner (I haven't got any conditioner left so I can't show you guys a picture.... Oops).  It smells lovely I wish I had smellavision so you could smell it hahah






Before I dry and straighten my hair I like to use l''oreal Paris studio silk and gloss hot straight spray. It is good but it's nearly done so could any of you guys recommend any other good ones for me to try ??




Once I do that I blow dry it  with babyliss powerlight 2000. It is such a good hair dryer and it isn't even that dear. 



And to finish my hair off I spray more heat spray in it and either straighten it or curl it with the lee staford ceramic straighteners. I love them so much and even more so because the are pink hahaha...



This is my finished hair even though it isn't a very good picture and it isn't very straight cause I took the picture at the end of a day sorry...




P.s. I'm thinking of doing a 25 questions post if you would like to ask any questions can you leave a comment bellow :))




1 comment:

  1. Lovely post!:)
    And question:Would you rather be unicorn or famous blogger?
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete