Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Primark haul

So these are the things I've bought out of primary in the last few weeks... Leave me a comment telling me what things you like the best :))




Play suit £12.00

 Flower top £8.00


White and black lace top £4.00 each


    I can't remember what these cost but I will try and find out and leave it in the comment box


 Striped and floral £4.00 each, red skort £10.00 and grey skirt £3.00


Flower top £8.00 and checked leggings £5.00


Striped shirt £8.00 and skirt £10.00


Sorry for such the bad image quality my camera I've got isn't very good.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i can't see your pictures... and did you start your blog in july this year because i did too and i'm 13. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that you can't see them I will fix that for you xx and yeah I did :))

      Delete
  3. yea i can see your pictures now , i love what you chose.

    ReplyDelete