Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Things I want to do this summer

I ain't usually a very fit type of person so this summer I am trying to do more exercise, even if it's only half an hour on the wii fit or fun things like skipping or hula hooping. It doesn't always have to be boring exercise. What do you guys like to do to exercise???




Another thing I would like to do is go out more. Im the type of girl that likes to stay in the house most of the time instead of going out with my friends.




I wish I lived somewhere that it was warm and sunny all the time, instead of living in Scotland where like one week of the year is nice and the others are rainy hahahah, because I would really like to go to the beach all the time and get a tan instead of  always being pale :((( do any of yous live in hot places????

Unfortunately these ain't my legs :((  


The last thing thing I want to do is start to eat healthy. This is going to be a hard thing for me as I don't like fruit or vegetables do any of you guys know any healthy things that don't include fruit or vegetables. I love the look of all the things niomi smart makes and eats but I just couldn't do It myself :((



P.s. Remember to ask questions you want me to do in my 25 questions post. Also could you do me a favour of recommending my blog to some people you know, I would really appreciate it :))

1 comment:

  1. I do Yoga for exercise. It's very relaxing :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete