Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

My inspirations...

I used to not know any thing about blogging or what it really was, but a few months ago I started to read other peoples blogs and watch their youtube videos. I really love to read zoella's blog as she is my main inspiration to start my own blog. She was the first ever youtuber and blogger that I started to follow. If you haven't already checked her out I would highly recommend you do Here.




I also really love Sprinkle of glitters blog. Her and her little girl darcy are so cute. You definitely need to check her out. She has just got to little adorable kittens, aww I just want to squeeze them....



Another person it love is jim chapman. He is like the only male blogger that I read. On youtube I watch other males like Marcus Buttler and joe sugg but I don't think they have a blog, do they ?? And oh look what jim chapman said to me.....

                        


I read a lot of other blogs but these are my main inspirations to start my own blog. I really wish I had the confidence to start my own youtube channel but I'm just to shy and scared of what people would think of me and what if know one watched me??

I hope you liked this kind of different blog post and remember to ask any questions about me you would like to know the answer to in the comment box and I will answer them in a future 25 questions post:)))



2 comments:

  1. I too like these bloggers and I watch their videos. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I was also inspired by zoella to start a blog I love her blog and videos!
    Em x
    Emparkerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete