Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Baggy shorts and crop tops

So this is my outfit of the day....


















Outfit


Shorts - primark

Top - hollister

Kimono - hollister 

Jellybean shoes - new look

Bracelet - nomination Italy 

Body spray - hollister 


Makeup


L'oreal Paris the foundation true match

I can't remember what the lipgloss is called 

The eyeliner pen from primark

L'oreal Paris smoky eye kit

L'oreal Paris million lashes mascara 

P.s. I know you can't see my face but I don't feel comfortable yet putting pictures of myself on the internet xx

















2 comments:

  1. I really like your top and shorts
    It would mean a lot if you checked out my blog? Maybe even follow or comment?
    L xx
    P.S. I found you from zoella
    www.lorneee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes <3 Don't worry about your face always do what makes you comfortable and happy not what others expect :)

    Never Forgotten

    ReplyDelete