Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Top five favourite apps.....

So I literally couldn't live with out my phone and ipad.... Could anyone ???? Anyway this is my top five apps I've been loving lately....





Basically in this game you complete photo shoots and other events to try and become an A list   Celebrity (ppsstt.... I am already one goo mee) I am a famous model in my game but you can be other things also. 




This game is going to probably sound really weird the way I describe it but hayho here it goes :)) in this game you have to train your pet ducks to become duck athletes haahah weird sounding I know but trust me it's not as weird as it sounds. You get to pick the colour of the duck and give them unique hair styles and hats. It has been one of my favourite games lately.



3. Netflix

Netflix is my life isn't it everyone's. Just in case any of you guys don't know what it is, it  is a website that you pay a monthly subscription for to watch movies and television programmes on. Lately I have been loving to watch vampire diaries and 90210 on it they are both great I would definitely
recommend them to yous :))


4. Retrica

This is just a really good free camera app that puts really good filters on your pictures. Although it is free to purchase it does have other filters that you can buy in the app :))

This photo was took with retrica 


5. Social media apps

TwitterTumblr, Facebook, Youtube .. All these type of apps I love them couldn't live without (not literally hahaha) I think my favourite out the four are tumblr and youtube I could actually spend hours on tumblr looking through all the memes and youtube watching all the videos, my next favourite is probably twitter you now how it is keeping up with the celebrities heyy??? I do like Facebook just my least favourite hahaha.




These have been my favourite apps recently, what have yours been?? And remember to leave a wee question for me to answer in a future post. 

        

3 comments:

  1. Hiya! I nominated you for The Liebster Award. Check it out on my blog. :)

    bequiethere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely apps - never tried any next to Netflix. x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the Kim K game! Can't get enough. Love your blog :)
    www.lauragracebeauty.com
    Check out my twitter, www.twitter.com/lgracebeauty :)

    L

    ReplyDelete