Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Review time

So hii guys sorry that I haven't posted in a couple of days but I have been really busy getting ready for my holiday because I'm going away on Friday.... Yippee

But It's review time again yeyy. Recently I have really being loving  the Garnier ultimate blends shampoo, the one that I previously mentioned in my hair care routine post. It is great for dry dull hair, which sometimes I feel like mine is because of how much I use heat on it (even though I do use a heat protecting spray Studio line silk and gloss spray )



It lathers up very well and rinses back out your hair very easy. I love the fact that it comes out your hair easy aswell because I hate when you have to rinse the shampoo back out and it goes in your eyes then you can't get the shampoo out your eyes because every time you try to wash the shampoo out your eyes even more goes in hahahahah... Don't you guys ????

Also it smells so good (almost good enough to eat haha) it says it smells of exotic smells what ever they are.






P.S. Remember to ask a question for me to answer in my 25 questions post :))

Bye for now xx 

1 comment:

  1. That smells amazing i own it myself and I love the smell of it! Love your reviews!
    Much Love, AnnCates xx
    anncates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete