Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

June favourites

So I've never actually done one of these before, so I didn't really know what to do. I just picked a few things which I really liked last month and told you guys what I liked about them so here it goes ......



 These are my favourite food and drink from last week. Cadbury caramel nibbles, ready salted Pringles and tesco apple and raspberry flavoured sparkling water.


 This is simple kind to skin hydrating moisturiser . This has helped my skin so much over the past few weeks and I absolutely love it.


These are body mists by hollister. The fist one is silver strand beach, the second one is crescent bay and the third one is tidelands beach. They smell so delicious I almost wish I could eat them.



These have been my favourite things throughout June. Leave me a comment in the comment box bellow telling me what your favourite things have been throughout the past month....  


2 comments:

  1. What are your favourite things ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlin
    I just saw that you had commented on Zoe's blog post. (And I don't think you used the name Zoe too much) I think the idea of posting monthly favorites is splendid. I may try something like that out on my blog as well. I have always been meaning to try that moisturizer out since I have sensitive skin. So I think it would work. If you have a moment I would like if you checked out my blog:
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    (I posted for the first time today)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete