Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Million lashes...

It's review time yayyy.... And today it's going to be a mascara I've used for around two years ever since I started wearing makeup really and it's called million lashes from l'oreal Paris. It makes your lashes super long and like spaced out so they are not all clumped together and like spider legs. I think it costs around ten or eleven pounds out of boots and I think you can get it in mostly ever country, so I would say the price is about average for a mascara. I highly recommend this to people:))

P.s. This is my first time writing a review so I didn't really know what to write, so don't shout at me if it is rubbish.... What is you guys favourite mascara????











2 comments:

  1. Lashes look gorgeous, definitely want to try that out x

    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your lashes are amazing i may have to buy this :)

    i have just done a summer tag and i tag you check out http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk for more details :)

    ReplyDelete