Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

My skin secrets??

For a teenage girl I actually have reasonable healthy skin. I don't have to many spots or blemishes either. So I thought for today's post I would share with you some if my skin tip secrets :))

  Morning routine   

❤ I start off my day by washing my face with mild soapy water
❤ I then moisturise my face with Simples kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser
❤ after that if I have time before school I do 20-30 minutes exercise on the Wii fit


  Night time routine 

❤ I start off by taking off all my makeup with Baby wipes  as I'm allergic to most makeup wipes
❤ I then cleanse my face with Clean and clear sensitive cleansing lotion
❤ I then moisturise my face again with my moisturiser by simples 
❤ before I go to bed I always tie my hair up in a messy bun to keep any oils from my hair going on my skin   


❤ Snacks 

❤ before I go to bed I always try to have a glass of water
❤ instead of eating chocolate and juice I try to drink water and snack on fruit but I don't really stick to that rule most of the time.... Oops





I hope these tips help you :)) and remember to ask questions for me to answer in my 25 questions post coming in the future.... What do you guys do to keep you skin in tip top condition ????


3 comments:

  1. I also use Simple light moisturiser, it's my favourite and it's so affordable!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great routine, it seems like! I'm rubbish at sticking to a proper routine because I'm lazy ha.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete