Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Jingly jangly...

So lately I've been loving wearing bangles and bits and bobs on my wrists. My favourite bangle lately has been a charm like bracelet by nomination Italy. If you would like to check out their website I will leave a link to it down bellow. I do love it but the only problem with it is that it kind of nips your skin when you taking it on and off because it is made up of individual links, so if you have thin skiing that cuts easly I wouldn't recede it for you. I will leave some pictures down bellow of mine and my charms.















Click Here for the link to the nomination Italy webpage.












3 comments:

  1. Love this post! would you like to follow for a follow, just let me know over on my blog
    http://heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post,dear:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete