Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Let's go to the beach, beach...

So since it's 23 degrees which is super hot for Scotland me, my mum and brother decided to have a little trip to the beach. I'm home now but I have really sore feet from the amount of stones I stood on:(( my brother also got stung by a jellyfish in the leg so that has made him in a bad mood:/ we took a little picnic and stuff but me couldn't really eat it because of the annoying seagulls. So we haven't had a lucky day really have we ??? and to make it all worse when I woke up this morning I dropped a glass and smashed it ... What did you guys do on this nice day ??








P.s. Please ignore my feet in the last picture haahah :):)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post,dear!
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blog, like the pictures a lot! xoxo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete